Stickers!! :D

Post about toys and/or collections here: e.g.: LPS (and LPS collections), Pokémon cards, vintage toy collections...etc. This is just a few suggestions - feel free to post anything you think would fit in this category!
KattTeeth

Stickers!! :D

~~~~~~anyone else LOVE to collect stickers? I have hundreds currently LOL~~~~~~

70% of which aren't even stickered ON anything lmao
I like to collect stickers that contain anything to do with my interests, and pride stickers :]

do you collect stickers? if so, what are your favourite kinds of stickers to collect?

I also collect snapback caps XD dunno why but I just like to
~ MAYSON SEZ PLUR! [he/it]
sparkledog

Re: Stickers!! :D

iv been wanting 2 collect stickers but there arent ever any cool 1s that i can find ;_;; i hav sum lisa frank stickers tho ! not many but still a fww from an old stickerbook i had so those r my favs , i want mor rainbow stickers :3
Image adam ! collective he/him ✧ plural :geek:

https://rentry.co/pluralfur
aslyf0x

i havent really been collecting stickers recently, but i have collected some stickers from redbubble from things i like!! banjo-kazooie, celeste, ut/dr!!

fun fact about a sticker i have! i have a oneshot sticker of niko, who is nonbinary, and i partially got the sticker bc im also nb!!!! so its a secret pride sticker without showing too much pride,

i dont wear/display pride stuff bc im SUPER scared to get sucker punched in the gut out of the blue :(
Image Image RAHHHH!! Image Image
KattTeeth

sparkledog wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:39 pm iv been wanting 2 collect stickers but there arent ever any cool 1s that i can find ;_;; i hav sum lisa frank stickers tho ! not many but still a fww from an old stickerbook i had so those r my favs , i want mor rainbow stickers :3
Pride events and local markets are a great way to get fun stickers! I got a LOT of my stickers from stores, markets, and events! And what sparklecritter doesn't have Lisa Frank stickers? XD
KattTeeth

aslyf0x wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:54 am i havent really been collecting stickers recently, but i have collected some stickers from redbubble from things i like!! banjo-kazooie, celeste, ut/dr!!

fun fact about a sticker i have! i have a oneshot sticker of niko, who is nonbinary, and i partially got the sticker bc im also nb!!!! so its a secret pride sticker without showing too much pride,

i dont wear/display pride stuff bc im SUPER scared to get sucker punched in the gut out of the blue :(
That's an adorable subtle pride thing!!! and yeah I totally understand about not wearing pride stuff :'[ one day we'll be able to walk round with pride stuff and not have the possibility of being hatecrimed lmao. I mean I already am at risk 24/7 because I wear rainbow alt fashion XD

I really should start buying stickers from RedBubble and Etsy lol