BFDI AHHHHHH

aslyf0x

BFDI AHHHHHH

i freakin watched bfb (ik it isnt THE bfdi but yknow rsdhbdfhb) im in LOVE with it.. i wasnt aware about how silly and fun it was!! ive kinda avoided it bc of the character designs but they hella grew on me. honestly wasnt to big of a fan of four and x but they became my favs towards the end!!! other than the hosts, remotes defo my fav!! who else has watched this silly show!!!!!!
Image Image RAHHHH!! Image Image
rainbow
Site Admin

Re: BFDI AHHHHHH

I LOVE BFDI i used to be OBSESSED with four and x. theyre still my favs, but i also really like puffball, and all of FREESMART (ruby bubble pencil match book & ice cube). I also like Two from TPOT a lot, if you've seen that one too..! ^D^
What's your favorite pre-split BFB team? I think mine is either iance or DEATH P.A.C.T.
~ Rico Ranibow Sprimkle

Image FEED SPARKLEDOGTCHI
aslyf0x

Re: BFDI AHHHHHH

rainbow wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:21 pm I LOVE BFDI i used to be OBSESSED with four and x. theyre still my favs, but i also really like puffball, and all of FREESMART (ruby bubble pencil match book & ice cube). I also like Two from TPOT a lot, if you've seen that one too..! ^D^
What's your favorite pre-split BFB team? I think mine is either iance or DEATH P.A.C.T.
honestly, a better name than that and death p.a.c.t were my favs respectively! i loved their shenanigans way too much :3

grassy is the freakin goat!!!!!! :P
Image Image RAHHHH!! Image Image